Store made a mistake and sold the only dining set to

來源: Cielo 2007-05-19 23:41:52 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (956 bytes)
two customers. We were waiting for delivery and then they told us it was picked up by somebody else. This was 8 days after we paid for it and a day before the scheduled delivery. They are willing to give us money back. However, we took out our old dining set already and my LG broke the glass on the dining table. So we have nothing to use now. He even cut his hand. Also we do like that sold dining set. So I asked the manager to get me another set. It's a big chain furniture store. The manager said she would look. I called her two days ago and she said she's still working on finding one for me. However, this store is closing in a week. The set we bought was on clearance. I searched their website and in other store of theirs, the same set costs much more than the price we paid for. We used credit cards. Anyone with similar experience? What should we do now? Would they give us a same set at the price we paid for? Really upset.

所有跟帖: 

get the money back ASAP~ -minisis- 給 minisis 發送悄悄話 minisis 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/20/2007 postreply 06:11:53

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”