I would say, life is short, move on~~

來源: 單身老魚 2007-03-20 07:40:30 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1094 bytes)
After careful reading, I got the feeling that you don't love him. (If you do, why you always mention God? Love is unconditional. Nothing can make you love or not love). There must be something else underneath the God that made you do all these to yourself. Green card? A life in the US? You even can't support yourself and control your life in the US! He didn't play with you, your illusion and high expectation did!

Apparently he is not the right person for you to marry and you don't love him at all, why not let it go? You have to move on~~ If you know all this, you should let it go a year ago~~ Yes low self-esteem! many American losers seeking love from Asian country have low self-esteem. They want to feel good when they talk to the "poor" girls and got cheap love from them! Soon after you got everything you need and stand up for your new life, they feel they lost everything! either you divorce him or he divorce you evetually.

So my suggestion is, if you can stand up and start a new life in the US, move on and get a new life~~ If you can't, make it you can~~

所有跟帖: 

agree with 老魚 -夢中遊魂- 給 夢中遊魂 發送悄悄話 夢中遊魂 的博客首頁 (108 bytes) () 03/22/2007 postreply 07:21:29

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”