being bullied by the bosses

來源: H1-B求助 2007-02-26 20:35:26 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2632 bytes)
Thank you so much in advance for helping me.

On Monday Feb 19th, while I was doing the experiment as what my supervisor Dr. Liar requested (continuing the experiments on Saturday and Sunday), Dr. Liar came and very angrily asked me about how the experiments were going. I thought he used to becoming angry without any reason so I just replied him that everything was ok. I continued doing the experiment. But he suddenly took me to another room and pointed at my face and lectured me about something such as Chinese Spring Festival on Sunday. On Sunday he did not meet me for he left earlier than I came to the lab (actually he did not request me to meet him). He said ‘I seriously missed you on Sunday’ I was astonished. When he talked about Saturday and Sunday experiments, he became more angrily, so his right hand waved in front of my face and finally his right hand punched my right eye and I just tried to keep him away from me so my hands pushed him away from me. While I protected my eyes from his attacking I pushed him away from me and that was what I could only do. He took me to his office we sat down towards each other and wanted to talk about the misunderstanding between us. When we were talking he became more and more angry, he suddenly stood up from his chair and approached me suddenly, I was scared so I pushed him away from me. I did prevent him from approaching me; I just turned my body to my right side. He jumped out of his office shouted and added insult to injury. I realized he might attack me by using weapon. I was afraid of his picking up weapon so I followed him to another office. In that office I found other staffs of Medicine Department. So I was not keeping alert any more. There I said he had been bullying me for long time not only this time. So the staff L told us that we needed to talk with the chairman of medicine department, but Dr. Liar refused. So I fled from him to avoid his further attacking.
What I want to emphasize is he lost his temper and attacked me first and I just self defended. Later Dr. G (he is the lab boss)came and called the policeperson, neither policeperson nor Dr. G asked me what happened but expelled me impolitely. Dr. G did not listen to my explanation. They listened to Dr. Liar story only, I felt being discriminated and it was unfair. While I was working in the lab, he bullied me physically, verbally and psychologically. I came to USA not long yet; I need help to protect me. Now the department has not made dicision yet, they required a report of mine on the incidence. What I should do now?

Thank you very much.

所有跟帖: 

the best way is try to be your own boss!!! -咪兔- 給 咪兔 發送悄悄話 咪兔 的博客首頁 (4 bytes) () 02/27/2007 postreply 11:04:19

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”