回複:回:就離婚事問單身老貓 (-當斷不斷-)

來源: 當斷不斷 2007-02-25 00:11:05 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2830 bytes)
Asked him to cook only once in the weekdays, he said he needs to get his manager's approval. Even after I had babies and still in the hospital for the 48 hours stay, he went back to work telling me his manager would like him this way.After I went home with the baby, he didn't help either. One day I was sobbing in my room because of having been too tired with taking care of the baby in the night and no sleep in the day, he suddenly got in the room and saw me weeping my tears. He left me the following words and left the room, "哭什麽哭,好像誰淒負你了似的。".

My parents may like him as they don't know much about the content about our argument. But he for sure doesn't like my father. Just days ago, he cursed that my Dad and me were the same 德性.When his parents were here, he told me explicitly, "我爸媽老了,他們怎麽做都行,隻要他們happy 就行。”It is okay for him to 孝敬his parents, but he did it by criticizing me all the time. And after his parents left, he said to me, "我要為了我媽報複你,讓你守活寡。我要替我媽報複你,天天和你吵架。”And he did.

For one of his birthdays, I bought a nice shaver for him for $80. I checked Consumer Report and found a shop based on the suggestion from a male friend. He didn't express any appreciation. Instead he blamed me for a long time that it was too expensive and why I didn't just buy from Walmart. He even forgot my birthday, let alone for me to expect any gift from him.

I mentioned that he likes home made dumpling. One Sunday my shedule was running late and still didn't get the dumpling ready for lunch, while the kids had only 30 minutes left for their Sunday school. I was already too busy with making the dumpling, but still I had to help the two kids to pack their backpack and get them dressed up. My hu*****and didn't lend me a helping hand. Instead he went for his shower. After he was done with his shower, he still would not help. I was upset and grabbed his arm. I tried to drag him to the kitchen. He accused me that I hit him and asked me to call 911 to report it. And he teased me, "如果你不打911,你就是懦夫。”So I did....It was a long story afterward.Since then I felt I was dead.I am still here only because of my two kids.

I have been hurt too badly. Too much has happened. It is too painful to revisit my memory. I simply want an escape. I suggested marriage consulation. He refused. I offered 協議離婚with joint custody of our children.He refused.He is pushing me to the corner. I have no choice but to go to the court. Now he is threatening me that I am going to lose my children and go to jail. He even taught our kids that mom should go to jail. When I disciplined my kids for their misconduct, they would say, "Mom, you should go to jail."

I miss my home, sweet home, but this is no longer my home.

所有跟帖: 

請個律師,別無他法。不幹家務,不請保姆的男人,豬狗不如。 -happylittlewoman- 給 happylittlewoman 發送悄悄話 (76 bytes) () 02/25/2007 postreply 05:59:13

你老公也不對. 你對他父母是不是不好? 我公婆比較通情達理 -angiaa- 給 angiaa 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/25/2007 postreply 08:15:28

守活寡?哈哈,真好笑。他就不怕你出牆?? -月半豆豆- 給 月半豆豆 發送悄悄話 月半豆豆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/25/2007 postreply 08:19:23

知道她沒時間出牆... -漢代最後的蜜瓜- 給 漢代最後的蜜瓜 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/25/2007 postreply 16:33:39

偶說你真笨哈~~~~ 他要吃現包的水餃你就現包啊???????? -漢代最後的蜜瓜- 給 漢代最後的蜜瓜 發送悄悄話 (290 bytes) () 02/25/2007 postreply 16:29:50

回複:回複:回:就離婚事問單身老貓 (-當斷不斷-) -數碼相機- 給 數碼相機 發送悄悄話 (398 bytes) () 02/25/2007 postreply 19:40:18

回複:回複:回:就離婚事問單身老貓 (-當斷不斷-) -wxc2008- 給 wxc2008 發送悄悄話 (508 bytes) () 02/25/2007 postreply 21:41:17

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”