I-134

來源: clk 2007-01-13 17:07:44 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1390 bytes)

That this affidavit is made by me for the purpose of assuring the U.S. Government that the person(s) named in item (3) will not become a public charge in the United States.
That I am willing and able to receive, maintain and support the person(s) named in item 3. That I am ready and willing to deposit a bond, if necessary, to guarantee that such person(s) will not become a public charge during his or her stay in the United States, or to guarantee that the above named person(s) will maintain his or her nonimmigrant status, if admitted temporarilyand will depart prior to the expiration of his or her authorized stay in the United States.
That I understand this affidavit will be binding upon me for a period of three (3) years after entry of the person(s) named initem (3) and that the information and documentation provided by me may be made available to the Secretary of Health and HumanServices and the Secretary of Agriculture, who may make it available to a public assistance agency.

Oath or Affirmation of Sponsor.
I acknowledge that I have read Part lll of the Instructions, Sponsor and Alien Liability, and am aware of my responsibilitiesas a sponsor under the Social Security Act, as amended, and the Food Stamp Act, as amended.

I swear (affirm) that I know the contents of this affidavit signed by me and that the statements are true and correct.

所有跟帖: 

回複:I-134 -don'tgo- 給 don'tgo 發送悄悄話 (48 bytes) () 01/13/2007 postreply 19:46:17

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”