A Traffic Court Quest for單身老貓 please!

來源: cielo 2007-01-11 19:28:44 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2047 bytes)
Hi, my hu*****and got a not stopping at the stop sign ticket a couple of months ago. He was sending my son to do volunteer in the hospital nearby. The ticket was $180. We really did't want to pay for it so we went to court on the court date on the ticket but his name was not on the list. Then we asked the clerk for a written trial but I didn't bring the check book. Later my hu*****and went himself and he said the clerk said he had to go to court on another date(I guess he didn't explain he wanted a written trial.) So he went to court the other day and the judge asked him whether he would plea guilty and he said no. The judge asked him to go back next month for a trial. I think he'll summon the officer too. My hu*****and felt regretted for going through all this and wanted to back out so he asked the clerk whether he could just pay for the fine and she said no and he had to go to court for the trial.

Do you know what will happen at the court? What should he do then? Should he plead guilty just as the other WXC friend with explanation?(If I had read this post sooner, I'd have told him to do the same thing.) Also he had another ticket on the freeway for crossing the shoulder, he went to traffic school and the court cleared his record but didn't tell the DMV to clear theirs so we had to give the insurance company proof. I read another court's notice that if you have a ticket and attend the traffic school within 18 months(he falls into this category), you can't attend traffic school again unless the judge gives you the chance. but I remember our court clerk said even though he takes the traffic school, it will still be on the record or no points or something like this.

could you please give us some advice? thanks a lot. Our house was burgalized last year and then one tree fell onto our kitch window, patio and roof so we've had two claims in one year. and we just had a new baby so the budget is really tight. I hope we won't need to pay the ticket or at least not so much. thank you.

所有跟帖: 

Could STP give me some advice too? and XDJMs.Thanks -Cielo- 給 Cielo 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/11/2007 postreply 19:32:30

回複:A Traffic Court Quest for單身老貓 please! -JXTiger- 給 JXTiger 發送悄悄話 (59 bytes) () 01/12/2007 postreply 04:55:04

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”