回複:回複:回複:Chinese law?

來源: law111 2004-03-25 15:52:55 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1230 bytes)
回答: 回複:Chinese law?law1112004-03-25 12:24:35
Fine point. Should you be the defendant or retained laywer, you could go on as both sides agree upon and in accordance with the court procedures. As a reader and a Chinese immigrant, it is my own opinion or "I think" - in your term - there exists other solutions even during the trial. Would be it possible and more sensible to find a solution acceptable to both sides - the out-court settlement as we say here? Rather than go through such an upleasant process. Who would be the winer? It can be just a soap opera worthy of anything?

I understand your points regarding my comments on the law respective. You can draw that conclusion by purely reading or studying law books. I am sure, however, you are aware of the practical side of the law: the law is applicable only if your evidence and arguments are admissible to court in application of teh law. In the case of Chinese law regarding children's responsibility toward the elderly, you have to approave the argument that the Child was not adopted by his uncle - the evidence may approve to be otherwise, unfortunately.

We can discuss for long on this matter. But I choose to leave the space for others.

It was a good talk though.

- Law111
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”