Help Please: Deadbeat Dad!

來源: donot 2006-12-25 15:45:29 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1397 bytes)
Can old cat or somebody who knows about divorce law help me, please?

My ex had an affair and he filed for divorce a few years ago.
My kids and I live in the US. My divorce order requests my ex to pay child support as well as share other expenses. Ex hardly obey court order since the parties divorce and had been taken to Court a few times for arrears. I recent got a court order which orders that ex will be arrested if he does not pay the arrears he owes. However, I just found out that ex and his wife moved to Singapore about two months ago and he refuses to obey the Court's orders. (Ex is a US citizen, but he has no house in the us)

My questions are : What can I do to get the arrears and to ensure ex continue to pay child support while living abroad? Can I ask the Court to hold ex's bank accounts or take money out of his bank accounts (Ex is doing very well financially)? Can I ask the Court to issue an order now to have ex arrested at customs if he enters this county in the future? Will it be used to against me in the future if I mail the Court's Orders as well as ex's criminal records to his current employer oversea to force him obey the Court orders? (Well, he may face the fate of being fired if his employer finds out his criminal history) Also, what can I do to find out his new employer oversea?

A lot of thanks and Merry Christmas to everybody!

所有跟帖: 

回複:Help Please: Deadbeat Dad! -單身老貓- 給 單身老貓 發送悄悄話 (1644 bytes) () 12/25/2006 postreply 19:42:39

回複:回複:Help Please: Deadbeat Dad! -donot- 給 donot 發送悄悄話 (490 bytes) () 12/26/2006 postreply 05:22:57

回複:Help Please: Deadbeat Dad! -BlurChip- 給 BlurChip 發送悄悄話 (543 bytes) () 12/26/2006 postreply 12:55:52

回複:回複:Help Please: Deadbeat Dad! -donot- 給 donot 發送悄悄話 (329 bytes) () 12/26/2006 postreply 13:48:52

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”