I am not a Canadian lawyer, but

來源: 昭君出塞因地製宜 2006-12-22 11:26:44 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1022 bytes)
I think the course of action you are going to take really has to be decided by the ourcome you want to have.

IF, by Canadian law, you just cannot get a replacement and can only get the car fixed, I suggest that you not to demonstrate. How long can you do it in the Winter weather?

IF, by Canadian law, you can get a replacement, then talk to the dealer threat to sue them if they don't replace it.

Just one fact for your consideration, in the United States, 95% of the lawsuits are settled. It is very rare to have a trial. That tells me negotiation is a very important part in dispute resolution, because it is good for both sides.

If you spend the time and money to find out how to demonstrate legally, I would suggest you spend the same amount of time and money to find out if by law you van can be replaced based on the facts you have.

They day the dealer knows of your demonstration, the day they will stop negotiate wtih you (if they know by law they don't have to replace it)

所有跟帖: 

Thank you for the help. -lavavolcano- 給 lavavolcano 發送悄悄話 (227 bytes) () 12/22/2006 postreply 12:09:03

See my post below, I don't think the quality -昭君出塞因地製宜- 給 昭君出塞因地製宜 發送悄悄話 (51 bytes) () 12/22/2006 postreply 12:13:04

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”