回複:回複:Single Old Cat, STP, or other experts, help with my

來源: longtermInvestor 2006-12-02 17:48:42 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1806 bytes)
Hi Old Cat:

Thanks for your attention!

請問您有沒有任何銀行帳戶 ?

I have several bank accounts, but not much money there. I have several brokage accounts where I have stocks worth thousands of dollars.

請問您有沒有任何工作 ?

I have a relatively good paying job.

請問您現在能否負擔這筆債務 ?

I am not paying anything on the debt now.

My acutal question is: what trouble I can get if I do not sign the mail that tells me when the court date is. I think if I do not sign the mail, then I do not know when the court date is, then they can not have the courting hearing, am I right? I am just wondering if I am breaking some kind of law by internationally refusing to sign the mail (I will just let my wife examine the mail, if it is coming from Little Rock and request my signature, then just say I am not home). I am also wondering what they can do if they can not deliver the mail to me?

My intention is not to break the law, rather, I would like to let them know that I am not an easy prey. I am upset that I can not go to court that is thousands of miles away to argue for myself. I think they are aware of this and trying to take advantage of it.

From my side of story, I am innocent. Here is a second question:

QUESTION 2: If I do go to court and win the case, what is the possibility that Judge will award me air ticket fees, lost working hours and other fees incurred due to this case? 10%, 50%, or 90%? I have one TX attorney from other forum telling me that it is unlikely that Judge will reward me the fees. If this is true, will Judge usually award the collector attorney fee if the collector win the case? Why the difference, is attorney fee special in its nature in the eyes of law?

Thanks for your answer!

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:回複:Single Old Cat, STP, or other experts, help wi -單身老貓- 給 單身老貓 發送悄悄話 (3270 bytes) () 12/03/2006 postreply 19:31:57

Thank you! Old Cat, really nice people! -longtermInvestor- 給 longtermInvestor 發送悄悄話 (438 bytes) () 12/04/2006 postreply 22:44:27

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”