自立

來源: 一人行 2006-11-29 07:01:56 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1211 bytes)
I have a hu*****and just like yours, however, I am not a housewife. Instead he came to USA as a F2, though he found a job after one year's staying at home. Still, he used some similar words to insult me, calling me insane or pig or garbage. After many crys, I moved out,before I received my Ph.D. degree. I did not even bother him with any money for my child. We just divided what we had in the bank by two.

I am not saying that everybody should be as generous as me. I just do not like the greedy wife's plan before divorce. You have your education and ability, why you want to live on other people's money? Yes, USA law is quite generous on woman, because traditionaly wife does not work, with no education. But now things are different.

Another point, though your hu*****and might use those words on you, but he might still cares about you, especially he loves his child. I realized this after I moved out. We moved back in again because I could not bear to hear my child says: I miss my Daddy.

You have been lovers before! Do not be enemy now. And remeber, your hu*****and has been carrying all the financial burdens for your family for many years. You should at least respect him on that.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”