It seems to me that

來源: SAAB 2006-11-18 21:25:14 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1845 bytes)
you need to consider seeking some serious medical help, not to scare you, but reading your 'very logical and reasonable' story makes me think that seeking immediate psychiatric help will not only help you clinically, but also might turn on the light for the 'case' that you have in your mind, and possibly turn the whole thing around.

I am very sad reading your story, because very unfortunately, things very similar to yours had happened to my beloved wife, which till today still hurts our family significantly, especially our son...

Like yourself, she was not able to understand why all of sudden everyone turned so negative towards her. She ended up seeing psychiatrists and got diagnoised with a type of mental disorder. It was not others who had a change of heart on her, it was herself who had behavioral changes, caused by her mental state, and others' attitude towards her was only reasonable reaction to her behavior.

So, my take on your problem is this, if you can prove that your 'mi*****ehaviors/misconducts' were all caused by the mental disorder which was not known to you at the time all things happened, you might have a chance to get back some or maybe all of the things that you have lost or at least the fairness you think you deserve.

I indeed do believe what you said is all true and faithful to your own feelings, and I would like to ask all folks here, please do not attack her or make negative judgements on her anymore. What she needs is real help and sympathy.

My heart goes out to all people who are being punished for things they did not intentionally do!

Most importantly, it is not shameful, nor is it your fault if you do get diagnosed of any type of mental disorder, it's mostly biological, for which we cannot blame our parents.

Best of luck to you!

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”