夜已深,盡量改一改,應該比原文好些。切記:誠實,誠懇,客觀。

來源: 楚漢 2006-10-20 08:33:20 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (6695 bytes)
找個律師。但自己的事,一定要親自全力以赴,考慮周到。

My son and I moved in the current apartment (or townhouse?) nine months ago. Not long after, I became acquainted with another tenant xxx(name) whom lived downstairs and learned that she had a teenage son whom lived elsewhere.
Being at the age of six, my son, similar to other healthy boys, is quite active and can be a little naughty sometimes. Understandably, he makes noise at home from time to time, which unfortunately might have disturbed our neighbors sometimes, including xxx.
Later, on several occasions, our neighbor xxx suggested both directly and indirectly that we should move elsewhere for the apartment was too small for us. She even suggested me to look for several other apartments. I understood where she was coming from; it was highly likely because of the noise sometimes my son made at night. Being a conservative woman of Asian background, I was really hurt and felt sorry of the situation. To gain her understanding, I explained my situation to her that my hu*****and’s recent death had a devastated effect on both my son and me; we were having the most difficult time in our life. On the one hand, we were still in deep grief and pain for the loss of a father and a hu*****and. On the other hand, I had to work to support my son and myself, I had to manage and arrange everything including minding my son’s study as it is the only hope for his future. Sadly, it appeared that she did not appreciate our situation and she looked stressed and unhappy after hearing this. Once, she mentioned that she used to work for Children’s Aid and she had helped several kids removed from their parents. She had not even once suggested where I could seek professional help or consultation. Aftering hearing that, I was a bit worried and not sure if it was some kind of threat.

I felt that I should try to have the situation under control even though I did not think my son made a bit deal of noise. In seeking help to improve the situation, I tried and paid more attention to him, I tried to spend more time with him and have more activities together, such as reading books and watching TV together etc. I also bought a couple of books to help me understand children more and become a better mother, they are xxx and xxx(eg“Super Nanny” and “Dr. Phil”)

In the evening of Tuesday, October 10, 2006, I had to attend a forum held by a MP in my area. Not able to find childcare for my son, I had to take him with me to the forum. By the time we arrived home, it was already around 8:30. By the time I finished preparing dinner, it was around 9:30. After dinner, I asked my son to finish his homework ASAP. My son however, did not listen and wanted to sleep. In hindsight, it is very obvious to me now that it was a long day that day and it was way beyond his regular bedtime, he was tired and he simply needed to sleep.

Regrettably, I could see it that night perhaps because I was also very tired and stressed. We ended up with an argument over his homework. Concerning his school tomorrow, I became even more stressed and upset. Eventually I spanked him on the back with my hand. Immediately, I realized I was wrong regardless how much I cared about him and his study, how stressed and up I was.

Because he did not wear clothes at the time (due to the warm temperature at home), there was a red mark left on his back. (It was first time I spanked my son so that I became very dull and upset. SURE???? If yes, you may keep it, otherwise delete it). My son was shocked and started to cry which then lead to the door knock by our neighbors. I opened the door and apologized for the disturbance caused. At this time, a neighbor told me she was a social worker and asked if they could come into my home. Considering they are neighbors downstairs, I agreed. XXX then walked to my son. The social worker neighbor then told me that they wanted to talk to my son without my presence, and asked me to go to another room. Being so stressed, I agreed to go to the bedroom. After speaking with my son, they then consulted with each other, and then they called me out and told me that they would like to take my son downstairs to calm him down and I could relax by myself as well. Without asking my permission, XXX then took my son and rushed downstairs as if I, the mother was going to harm him. I was really dull and stressed at the time and possibly lost my mind either. I had no idea of what to do and how to handle the situation. I am so regret for what I did. Minutes later, I phoned the XXX and asked her if I could come downstairs to pick up my son or she could send him back to me. She did not answer directly, instead she asked my phone number and told me she would call me back in a few minutes. After around 10 minutes, I got a phone call from Children Aid and was told some people would come to my place and I should leave my son with XXX. I told Children’s Aid staff that my son needed to go to school tomorrow and Children’s Aid staff advised me that xxx would send my son to school tomorrow, which was totally to the contrary. It is simply a time delaying tactic. At around 1am, police arrived at my home and took me back to the police station. The police did not show me any warrant.

Six days later, I received a copy of the application which the Children Aid sent to the court and a agreement form which they asked me to either agree or disagree to let my son live in a foster family (a woman with three her own children and a unknown male) for six months as it would provide the time for me to learn appropriate courses.

To separate from my son (my only hope and love) and leave he with a foster family would be the most heart breaking and devastating event for both he and myself since my hu*****and’s death. Realising what I have done, I strongly believe it is a rush and imbalanced judgment.

In the application, they state the facts upon which the applicant is relying in the application. After reading it, I appreciated that xxx wished to help my son, but the situation was certainly not the one she described. From past experience with xxx, I wondered if she would feel better if my son is removed from me and therefore she would certainly have a quieter environment.

There is also a contradiction in the statement that says XXX came to my place alone and carried out my son alone. Indeed, she was with another neighbor at all time. I therefore seriously doubt the integrity and honesty of XXx and the statement she made. I can only suggest that it is not a true statement and therefore should not be relied upon.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”