同時建議您仔細讀一下這兩篇東西

來源: 單身老貓 2006-10-04 14:27:28 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2389 bytes)
http://www.incorporatinginohio.com/
(這個web site 是老貓看到最明白的一個,希望對您有用)

同時下麵的資料請您仔細讀一下
LLC Formation FAQ
What is an LLC?
Also called a Limited Liability Company, an LLC is a business entity that is between a sole proprietorship and a corporation from a tax and legal standpoint. Like a sole prop, LLC owners report business profits and losses on their individual tax returns. Like a corporation, LLC owners are protected against liability for business claims and debts.

Can any business create an LLC?
No, businesses that deal in banking, insurance or trust funds cannot form an LLC. In some states, licensed professionals like doctors and engineers must create a PLLC instead of an LLC.

Can I setup an LLC myself or do I need an attorney?
You can create an LLC yourself. The Secretary of State website for your particular state will have downloadable forms that you can fill out and send back. However, it is highly advised that you seek out a legal and/or accounting expert to determine if an LLC is right for your particular business.

What legal documents are needed for LLC formation?
In most states, you simply need to fill out and file an Articles of Organization form. You also want to prepare an LLC Operating Agreement. While this is not strictly required in most states, this document will explicitly state how your LLC will be run - otherwise the default LLC laws in your state will be in effect.

What is the advantage of forming a LLC vs. Scorp?
Given all businesses have unique requirements and ways of operating, that is not an easy question to answer. You are highly encouraged to contact an accountant, business consultant or attorney who specializes in business law and can advise you in whether an LLC makes sense for your particular business.

How is an LLC taxed?
Unlike corporations, LLC profits and losses show up on your personal 1040 tax return. An LLC is not considered a separate entity from it's owners.

Can I convert my sole proprietorship to an LLC?
Yes, it is a simple matter to convert a sole proprietorship or partnership to an LLC by completing a Certificate of Conversion form.

How many people are need for LLC formation?
Only one person is needed to create an LLC.

資料來源
http://www.llcformation101.com/llc-faq.htm

所有跟帖: 

謝謝 老貓的熱心相助! -can'tsleep- 給 can'tsleep 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/05/2006 postreply 06:04:14

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”