Help, help, help, !!!!!

來源: sandeserveit 2006-09-24 07:59:54 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2273 bytes)
I was fired due to my fault, no details, because it really hurts.

Since I was fired, my hu*****and starts to badmouse me and beat me almost everyday, whatever I do, he will look at down at me and say I have no ability to do the right thing. he never support me to go another city for job hunting. His beat is bad, several times, I want to call the police. My legs, arms and body all are new black or blue swelling continuously, I can't communicate with him well, I told his parents, they only care about their son, let me never respone anything he did to me, then the peace will come to em, but it is not. all his mother told me is this. I am so dispointed. he was beated everyday by his father and bad month him everday about his inability, his father is a super jerk when he is young (before 45 yers old). thenn someone will ask why do you go to restaurant, this is small town, he is woryying I will lose his face, so he forbidden my acitons all the time.

we are here about 8 years, I am planning to apply fro GC, whenever I talk with him about it, he will threaten to kill me, because he feel big pressure from, we didn't see our daughter for 8 years, whenevr I talk to him to bring her in, he will yell at me furiousely, he has a big pressure, his parents want us to send back some money to buy the house, he almost die from it, becuase he only like to put money in the bank. we have no car yet, we have one which was broken dow last yera, since then he refused to buy another one just wait to fix the old, but unfortunately, the old one's motor is one year motor, we are living in small twon, about two years passed, we never find one to do this, then he will stop to do it and complain about all day about the car was broken due to my interview. anyway, he is complaining about every minute he can. BTW, I help him find the RA in USA, I SEND APPLICAITON MATERIALS FOR HIM, i FOUND HIM two jobs in china, I help him changed the major, and after that I help him find a job in USA, I redo one of my degree in one year in order to help him study, I mean I sitted every core classes he took for his changed degree and help him out homework,. Now I am on the way to suicide because his threaten to me everyday.

So anyone evrer meet this kind jurk?????

所有跟帖: 

回複:Do you want to divorce this jerk? -beiyunshan- 給 beiyunshan 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/24/2006 postreply 09:47:42

聽起來你很能幹, 為什麽這麽沒有主見? -鏗鏘玫瑰- 給 鏗鏘玫瑰 發送悄悄話 (69 bytes) () 09/24/2006 postreply 12:34:31

那也要對方是公民或綠卡holder才行 -xiaobaitu- 給 xiaobaitu 發送悄悄話 xiaobaitu 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/24/2006 postreply 21:09:32

像是個大坑. 假的吧! 這麽差的英文還工作過呢! -howcome- 給 howcome 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/24/2006 postreply 20:06:16

I work too, but my English is more worse than her. -lzlzlz- 給 lzlzlz 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/25/2006 postreply 09:57:00

總覺得你自己也有很大的問題 -昭君出塞因地製宜- 給 昭君出塞因地製宜 發送悄悄話 (414 bytes) () 09/25/2006 postreply 11:04:01

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”