Urgent Help: Health insurance dispute in CA

來源: pinenut 2006-09-17 00:10:59 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1021 bytes)
Our second son was born this May and right after his birth, I enrolled him into my health insurance plan (an HMO in California) through my university HR website, and chose a Primary Care Physician for him. Yet, a month later, the incurance company sent us an ID card with a different doctor on it. In between, we had seen the doctor that we chose a few times and she authorized some tests for my son. So now there was a problem, because when the clinic tried to bill the insurance company, they were denied. I immediately wrote an appeal letter to the company and explained what happend. Yet, the insurance company said those tests were not authorized and we should assume the entire financial responsibility.

I am planning to re-appeal this, because we did everything that we was supposed to do. It was the insurance company that messed up. Other than direct negotiation with the HMO, how about an appeal to the BBB or the DA's Office of California? Anyone has any suggestion? Thank you very much!

所有跟帖: 

懇請單身老貓給個招!!! -pinenut- 給 pinenut 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/17/2006 postreply 00:16:49

回複:Urgent Help: Health insurance dispute in CA -單身老貓- 給 單身老貓 發送悄悄話 (118 bytes) () 09/17/2006 postreply 05:22:20

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”