Car accident - Other party is illegal immigrant

來源: cdonkey 2006-08-15 08:30:50 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1000 bytes)
I was involved in a small accident in a parking lot. I was making a left turn, and the other party was driving straight. But he was coming from an route exclusively for bus, speeding, and he wasn't a bus mantenance personnel. Police was called, and it turned out that the other party had insurance, but doen't have a valid driver licence in US (only a Mexican ID, not even a driver liences). I tried to contact the insurance company (information recorded by policeman, and passed to me on scene). But nobody answer the phone or email (www.WIINS.com) I contact my insurance company, and was suggested to contact WIINS.

My questions are, if anyone can kindly provide any insight:
1. Even though the policeman acknoledged the fact that the other party is coming out from a bus only route, he still said I was "careless driving". Can I argue it on court?
2. If their insurance company still not responding, what should I do? Do I have to go through my insurance company?

Thanks.

所有跟帖: 

1. 找對方其它的問題不能減輕你對車禍的責任, 不過你可以 -stp- 給 stp 發送悄悄話 (76 bytes) () 08/15/2006 postreply 15:52:47

I am nore sure how hard you tried. I called (800) 831-5959 -昭君出塞因地製宜- 給 昭君出塞因地製宜 發送悄悄話 (114 bytes) () 08/16/2006 postreply 12:18:09

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”