回複:好心得不到好報,請大家幫我拿個主意。謝謝!

來源: hiccup 2006-08-05 12:08:40 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1098 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ hiccup ] 在 2006-08-31 09:39:40 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
One thing is not clear, your hu*****and was a co-signer of signer? I had a similar experience some years ago, a co-worker asked me to co-sign an apartment for his mother which I did. Later the landload asked me to pay the owned rent. I told the landload I did not know this person (she is an African American in St. Louis and I am a Chinese in NJ). So, they treated the case as an identify theft.

First, you can tell you so-called friend that you do not know what happend. It may will be that he took your hushand ID and signed the contract. Of course he had the motivation and financial gain to do it. That means he stealed your identity. If he loss in the court, his US dream is over!!!

Second, you can just let it go. The poor guy may need help. He may have a family and little Children? You can not throw them to the street. If your hunshand is only a co-signer, the bottom line is the landload can not get money from you. Whoever lives there still has the responsibility to pay. But, your credit will suffer.

Anyway, I believe 好心will get 好報

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”