回複:F-1怎麽回國

移民局官方網站對您的問題的答覆

Can I Travel Outside the United States?
Students may leave the United States and be readmitted after absences of five months or less. Upon your return to the United States, you should provide immigration inspectors with:

A valid passport.

A valid F-1 entry visa stamped in the passport (if necessary).

A current USCIS Form I-20 ID (Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (F-1) Student Status - for Academic and Language Students) signed by your appropriate school official (you should have the appropriate school official sign your USCIS Form I-20 each time you wish to temporarily travel outside the United States).

A new USCIS Form I-20 A-B/I-20 ID if there have been any substantive changes in your course of study or place of study.

Proof of your financial support.

When making your travel plans, please remember that you must be a full-time student to keep your F-1 student status. You will be considered to be "in status" if you take the annual summer vacation, as long as you are eligible and intend to register for the next school term.

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:F-1怎麽回國 -llx5589- 給 llx5589 發送悄悄話 (105 bytes) () 06/21/2006 postreply 23:11:01

回複:回複:回複:F-1怎麽回國 -單身老貓- 給 單身老貓 發送悄悄話 (77 bytes) () 06/22/2006 postreply 04:46:30

yes you need to apply for a new F-1 visa -naivelamb- 給 naivelamb 發送悄悄話 (286 bytes) () 06/22/2006 postreply 07:17:22

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!