回複:單身老貓

來源: 單身老貓 2006-06-19 20:27:28 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3058 bytes)
回答: 這個不太可能 !單身老貓2006-06-19 11:03:32
老貓會建議仔細讀一下這個訊息
(資料來源: http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/howdoi/spouselive.htm

Information for Lawful Permanent Residents (geen card)

If you are a lawful permanent resident and your petition for your spouse is approved, your spouse will be notified by the Department of State when a visa number becomes available. If your spouse is outside of the United States at the time of notification, he or she must then go to the local U.S. consulate to complete visa processing. If your spouse is inside the U.S. through a lawful admission or parole and is maintaining that status at the time of notification, he or she may file the Form I-485 when the visa number becomes available. If that is not the case but the petition was filed on or before 04/30/01, he or she may be eligible to benefit under section 245(i).

If you do not have the visa number issued by the Department of State, you must wait for a number to become current. Your spouse may need to depart the United States to avoid accruing unlawful presence. For more information, your spouse should refer to How Do I Become a Lawful Permanent Resident While In the United States?

If you were married to your spouse before you became a permanent resident, your spouse may be eligible to receive following-to-join benefits. This means that you would not have to submit a separate Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, for your spouse, and your spouse would not have to wait any extra time for an immigrant visa to become available. See Petitioning Procedures for more information on following-to-join benefits.

Question II
Is there any advantage he can take if they marry,or not at all?

Answer:
很抱歉,老貓沒有固定的答案for這個問題。
(advantage or disadvantage) 因人而異

Question III
He is F-1 now and the only thing he wanna do is to travel between China and U.S freely.

這是移民局的官方回答

Can I Travel Outside the United States?
Students may leave the United States and be readmitted after absences of five months or less. Upon your return to the United States, you should provide immigration inspectors with:

A valid passport.

A valid F-1 entry visa stamped in the passport (if necessary).

A current USCIS Form I-20 ID (Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (F-1) Student Status - for Academic and Language Students) signed by your appropriate school official (you should have the appropriate school official sign your USCIS Form I-20 each time you wish to temporarily travel outside the United States).

A new USCIS Form I-20 A-B/I-20 ID if there have been any substantive changes in your course of study or place of study.

Proof of your financial support.

When making your travel plans, please remember that you must be a full-time student to keep your F-1 student status. You will be considered to be "in status" if you take the annual summer vacation, as long as you are eligible and intend to register for the next school term.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”