回複:為什麽不容易?PHD平均要五年,法學院隻要三年。

來源: why-why 2006-05-23 19:02:06 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1117 bytes)
academically, everyone can make it through the law school (well, maybe I shall say "every Chinese"). It's not as hard as to the impossible. Dropping out in law school mostly is psychology-based. The pressure is high, most professors are not nice (at least in the class), and not everyone could survive the grilling and the embarassment under "socratic method."

Like I've said before, surviving in law profession needs certain personality -- you have to be a fighter. With the similar ranking, the pressure in graduate school is not even close to that in law school.(Yes, I know.) And it does not get better from there. I was told by a law professor before "you think it's bad here, wait until you start working. This is heaven." Now, I know, he is right.

I am not saying that law school is bad or particularly hard. All I am trying to say here is that pushing somebody into this profession most likely is not a good idea. Certain personality thrives in this profession, certain others might not even survive. Quitting is very common in this profession -- in law school or afterwards.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”