請問老貓 one more time

來源: kevinsuper 2006-05-18 09:56:10 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (950 bytes)
I understand 必須在OPT開始之後方能工作,在這之前她不能夠"正式"在公司中工作,my question is that:can she sign the contract right now and wait until July, starting to work?Our concern is that we don't wanna let INS suspects she starts to work before OPT valid (the date she signs the contract).Second,we don't think this contract is established by lawer.That company is very small( private Chinese adult day care center).I think the boss wrote the contract.Before that the boss has agreement with my girl friend about Green card and H visa.Later on,when we saw the contract,there is only content about H visa.We doubt that and the boss asked her to add the green card herself then print a modified copy.That's why I ask you question above.We really don't have any experience of signing contract.Will you suggest to get a lawer to check the contract before sign?maybe the lawer who will be paid to deal my girl friend's 移民的身份?Thanks for help!

所有跟帖: 

回複:請問老貓 one more time -單身老貓- 給 單身老貓 發送悄悄話 (466 bytes) () 05/18/2006 postreply 10:17:19

Thanks a lot! -kevinsuper- 給 kevinsuper 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/18/2006 postreply 21:06:25

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”