ignore them

來源: opt_tax 2004-02-26 20:52:58 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1085 bytes)
回答: typical scenario fortintin022004-02-26 17:57:35
that's the nature of their business. they are check cashier not a bank. they charge big fee for cashing check/mo so they must take precaution and must take the risk.

in banks if you deposit a bad check/mo, you won't get the money (your deposit will be reversed). your bank does the depositing for you for free and you must take the risk - or wait long enough to ensure money is there.

your ebay seller must be a con man, or someone else has stolen the mo. a normal person will not use check cashier. they will use their bank. only the low class people use the check cashing services.

anyway someone gained from this scam - he got the money from the cashier w/o shipping the item to you. so there must be someone else loosing the money. now it is the cashier. they are trying to recover the moeny from you but I don't think they have basis to get it.

btw, how did they send you the letter? by certified mail? if just the regular 1st class mail then everyone can say I never get the letter.... and if it is 1st class mail I figure they were just bluffing.

所有跟帖: 

回複:ignore them -是平信來著- 給 是平信來著 發送悄悄話 (36 bytes) () 02/26/2004 postreply 21:37:06

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”