But if your buyer has decided to sue you ...

來源: tetra 2006-05-11 21:07:38 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1261 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ tetra ] 在 2006-05-14 17:17:37 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
However, if your buyer decided to sue you, I believe eBay will provide all the evidences to the court, including all previous transactions. eBay will protect the buyers.

Well, first of all, please tell all your friends STOP doing this, you are damaging the Chinese seller's reputation.

One of my friends said "all sellers has multiple IDs, you are stupid if you don't use multiple IDs to push the price...". I totally desagree, eBay will not be this big if they are stupid, most of us do fair transaction, we don't cheat!

There are millions users and transactions going on eBay, I don't think eBay found your case; I believe the driving force is from some of your buyers, they reported the issue and requested for investigation.

If I were the buyer, I would take further legal action and if the amount is not small. If the case is taken to the court, you will have no chance to win, and you will have criminal records, then it will be the end of your American dream.

I don't mean to hurt you, but please do not cheat! Be a honest man.

P.S. Do not underestimate the internet security. You must be very very good in network security if you want to cheat, otherwise you will be caught very easy.

-tetra
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”