回複: 別看一麵之詞, 你看看他給我們說的其他信息

來源: centrals 2006-05-05 12:01:50 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1711 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ centrals ] 在 2006-05-10 20:31:48 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
I feel the need to say something because there seems to be misunderstanding.

1. I owe the bank a lot of money because I am a medical student. Each year I paid $36000 for tuition plus living expense. In US, you have to go through college before going to med school. That is 8 years before you can start making money. I haven't had a job because I am in school all the time and I still owe the bank money for college.

2. The only advantage for going on the TV show is to save the $75 registration fee. You will not get anything besides that. I want to do that just to avoid the fee because it is not a huge amount of money. My only purpose is to get the rent back.

3. The reason my roommate wants me to leave is my father. He is visiting me from GA. I asked for permission for my father's visit beforehand. She said it was OK if my father stay for 2 months and it is also OK if he cooked(I never cook). But she changed her mind two weeks after his arrival. I was given the choice of either telling my father to move out or we both move out. I chose the latter. Then you know the rest of the story.

4. By any means, my roommate should not take the rent money from me for the unused portion. There is no prior agreement of any kind, written or oral. She has no right to collect security deposit in the first place.

5. Please respect the others when making comments. You are that kind typical people who judge someone by how much money they have. You probably respect a prostitue in high fashion clothes more than a high school teacher in moderate dress. Unfortunately, the world is full of people like you. You shallow point of view makes me sick.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”