Some suggestions

來源: Cielo 2006-02-12 21:00:16 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1876 bytes)
Sorry to hear about your problems. If your hu*****and is physically violent or verbally abusive, I wouldn't support you to be in this marriage. However, if it's just some disagreements between two newly weds, I think things will get better. So if it's domestic violence, leave him. If not, try to see a counselor or talk to a pastor.
As to the baby, please don't think about abortion. In Indiana a law just passed to protect even just a fertilzed egg. Now your baby has eyes, ears, and everything. He or she is a human being and is a very fragile life. so please keep him and bring him to this world happily.
If you decide not to keep the baby, I live in California and I know this Safe Heaven law. You may leave your new born baby in the hospital, emergency room, fire station or police department. People can ask your name and contact information but you are entitled not to give them anything if you don't want to. Also within one month(or sooner) if you change your mind you can get your baby back.
Also, you may find a nice couple to adopt your baby. One of my coworker adopted a baby two years ago. She first asked me to see whether I could find any Chinese who wanted to give up their infants but I didn't know anybody willing to do that. Then she adopted an American boy who was born way before the due date. But they adored him and now he looks so happy and healthy. So there are nice people who are looking for infants. Maybe you can find them for your baby to make sure he'll grow up in a happy and responsible family.
Good luck to you. Also you are one week due. You'll need a lot of support from your hu*****and. Hope he can be nice. If not, be strong and be there for your kid. qwqw68 is right. You may apply for financial help for your baby.
Good luck again. Also get the epidoral during the birth, otherwise it will be very painful.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”