懇請老貓,STP 指點

來源: 19881031 2006-01-15 14:45:52 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1458 bytes)
Sorry, I do not have Chinese software installed to this computer. I have to write it in English.
A car hit my car(sedan) at left back corner,left back door and left front corner on free way at speed 50-60mph(my car speed, not sure what the other car's speed) in Michigan. The cars went at same directon. A passenger sat at back seat at right side of my car when accident happened and she did not wear seatbelt. I stepped on break with my entire force when I felt my car was hit and my car spinned 270 degree on the freeway(according to the position when my car stopped). Police came a while later and gave me a police case number. Both cars can not be driven after accident.

Since neither I nor my passenger had visual injury, We went back to normal activity on the day. But both of us had strange feeling starting from evening. So we went to hospital for check up the second day and doctor gave us preion of "Motrin 600mg" to kill the pain we have all over. And the doctor said we should be able to go back to work without restriction.

But as time goes by, my passenger(used to be very healthy elderly lady) feels more and more uncomfortable inside and constantly has fever. I sent her to urgent care for further check up. I also feel strang all over too, all joints do not feel right.

My question to Mr/Mrs LaoMao or Mr. STP is: Do I need to seek legal assistance?
What is the cost/benefit of getting legal aid?

Thanks

所有跟帖: 

reader: please share some info with me if you or your friends ha -19881031- 給 19881031 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/15/2006 postreply 16:02:40

如果有不舒適盡早看醫生. 早谘詢車禍律師. -stp- 給 stp 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/15/2006 postreply 22:55:42

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”