Please learn from my lesson

I think Lao Mao is right. My LG came to US after me. He is both verbally and physically abusive even when we were in China but I couldn't get a divorce due to many reasons. I shouldn't have let him come but I miss our son and I always forgive him. He came and he's the same as usual. I work and bought the house. He only works occasionally because he couldn't keep his job due to his bad temper. He didn't want to give them his SS so the house was my name. However, when we talked about divorce, he asked me to give him $50K so he wouldn't spit the house. I said he could take all the savings we had about $20k and another time $30k and he didn't need to pay for our two children but he didn't care. He only wanted money and he didn't want child custody nor pay for the children. I even got a line of credit on the house without him knowing it so I could give him the $50k to get my freedom from him. I had to call police several times but lied because I didn't want him to be taken away. However, he never learned the lesson until one time the police arrested him because he was yelling at them. He's still verbally abusive and mildly violent but he dare not hurt me as badly as before and as often.

What I am trying to say is divorce him as soon as possible. I waited until he got a green card and paid for his Master's degree but yesterday he was still yelling at me. He's doing labor work because of his poor English and he was blaming me for it. He wanted to find a job in China but didn't succeed and he said he didn't want to go back either. He's an ungrateful soul.

So while your baby is young, get a divorce, so he or she won't get the bad influence from him.

I hate myself for being in such an unhealthy marriage. He yelled those bad words at our older son this morning because he got up too late. I hate it and I hate myself. I keep praying to God that he will have mercy on us and let him leave without hurting us.

所有跟帖: 

every situation is different -NotALawyer2- 給 NotALawyer2 發送悄悄話 (167 bytes) () 01/09/2006 postreply 21:01:11

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!