回複:倒黴的賬單

來源: 20953 2006-01-06 09:24:46 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1206 bytes)
I had the almost same experience. So I can give you some deion what I did. First, don't mention any other thing, just tell the doctor's office, you need all the medical record. After you got the record, you can check out if you made this mistake or doctor's. supposedly it is doctor's fault, you can call the doctor's office and tell them it is their fault, and it will ruin your credit score…... if doctor's clerk refuses to do it, then call the doctor directly, I believe PD doctor has the emergency call. If even the doctor refuses to correct it, tell him first you will contact state medical board, file complain letter ( I didn't remember the exact name, try to google it), second, you will go to small court for this. My case finally settle down by this way. In fact, mine even worse because I found my credit score is very low when I bought a car, also I moved to a new place and didn't request mail forward,so I never knew anything behind me until two years later. another difference is I gave doctor my new card when I changed another job, but they still use old card to request money. But whatever you can fight with them if you can confirm they made this mistake.

Good luck.

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:倒黴的賬單 -20953- 給 20953 發送悄悄話 (332 bytes) () 01/06/2006 postreply 09:36:31

Similiar here... but they argue that i should remember -69182- 給 69182 發送悄悄話 (174 bytes) () 01/06/2006 postreply 11:37:34

medical board 不是用來做費用糾紛的。 -1266- 給 1266 發送悄悄話 (344 bytes) () 01/07/2006 postreply 00:06:47

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”