回複:HELP: accident on CostCo parking lot

來源: 10125 2005-12-24 22:16:30 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1390 bytes)
This evening (around 7:30PM) I had an accident on the CostCo parking lot in CA. I was about to start my car (my car was not moving) when I heard a big bang. When I came out of my car, I saw a shopping cart full of groceries just hit my rear bumper area, leaving three dents and some groceries spilled on the ground. Somehow a white woman (in her 40-50) and her teenage girl did not hold on their cart and the cart just slided onto my car (the ground is a bit slope). Judging from the distance between their car and mine, the cart must have traveled about 30 yards.

This happens all the time in the parking lots, especially when the shopping cart is full of goods. The lady park the cart near her car, so she can open the trunk. The cart slid and hit your car. This is an accident out of nature. You are talking about three dents on your bumper. How big are the dents or just a scratch?
All cars that sell in the US, its bumper have to withstand 30 mile per hr direct hit without any damage.
It’s very hard for you to prove that dents are cause by the shopping cart.

You can report to your Car insurance, but I am very doubts, they are going to replace your bumper.

In the court room, you have to prove how the cart gave you three dents instead one.

I feel bad for you, but you are not going to get anywhere.

No- you premium would not go up.

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:HELP: accident on CostCo parking lot -8164- 給 8164 發送悄悄話 (1358 bytes) () 12/26/2005 postreply 14:30:40

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”