回複:我被控domestic voilance,老貓能幫忙回答一些問題嗎?

來源: 17018 2005-12-19 10:38:21 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (953 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 17018 ] 在 2006-01-17 10:06:30 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
first of all, like someone said earlier, your hu*****and doesn't have any ability to drop the charge, it's the district attorney (or the people of ohio) against you, don't be misled by anyone who told you otherwise.

does it help to get your hu*****and to help? i don't think so, the only way your hu*****and can help is refuse to testify, which may not work because DA can supoena him to, and if he lies to try to save your ass, he will be charged with purgery which is a felony charge, i don't think he will risk that for you.

and remember, do not plea guilty, fight it to the end, because if you get misdemeamor your life here in US is over anyway, you will be deported and even not will have trouble finding jobs here, but i don't think you will go to jail even if convicted.

by the way, what's going on with women these days, beat hu*****and and he called police? :D if you feel you are being attacked, call police don't hit ppl

所有跟帖: 

let me make it clear again: -7172- 給 7172 發送悄悄話 (82 bytes) () 12/20/2005 postreply 19:32:16

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”