Damage Control for Miss Lou

Damage Control for Miss Lou

I think by now the finger pointing is enough. Please do some positive suggestion for Miss Lou. She is young and new to the US. Miss Lou made a decision to marry her hu*****and a year ago. Her decision was based on her knowledge and abilities at that time. Please do not be so morally judgmental on her. We all made decisions that had been looked so wise but the result turns to a mess.

Current Miss Lou needs to do damage control. My humble two cents. Do not try to revenge her hu*****and, either through legal or illegal ways. That will be wasting energies and gaining nothing for her. Consider her hu*****and had been in the US much longer than her, and her English is not so good.

She needs to find a job to support herself, and registry a college -- Change her status to F1. It will be hard to study and work at the same time, but it is feasible. Trust me, a labor work is just enough to cover pay rent, grocery and tuition. She can also negotiate with her hu*****and to get a one time sum payment in exchange for her agreement of a smooth divorce.

As soon as she begin to work, her social circle will be enlarged. I bet within one year, a better man and she will find each other.

For people who believe the marriage should be based on love, please remember, love is a luxury nowadays. Many people could not afford this luxury. Our priority is (from low to high) Make a living independently, Find a life-long mutual-understanding partnership, Find love in your partner. For those unlucky people, they just do not have the ability to live independently, either cause of intelligence deficits or of personality deficits. They also want to live and live a better life. They sell their chance of true love to fetch the highest price. There is nothing wrong with their choices.

For people who believe that everyone will definitely marry a citizenship or a green card, please be aware that, there are many people in the higher position of the social pyramid. Either they born there or get there by hardworking, they have more choices than selling the love for a living. They view love as a sanctuary waiting for the right person.These kind of people are paranoid of being a vitim of gold-diggers. They are not afraid of lossing some gold, they are scared of humiliate their sanctuary. Any word that downgrade Love to a business will get their merciless attacks.

Both parties show respects to the lifestyle of the other side.

People get different gifts from heaven. Some get pretty faces, some get intelligence. Selling the intelligence to the boss is no noble than entertaining the hu*****and by a pretty face and body. Either boss or hu*****and pay your bread. I don’t see any moral difference.

Personally, for my own daughter, I wish her be beautiful and smart some day. If I have to choose only one quality, I wish her be smart. A good thinking brain helps more aspects than a good looking face, such as situation analysis and crisis handling. If she grows up as a plain girl with little intelligence, that she has to rely on her hu*****and's supports. The best suggestion I will give --- making her hu*****and the same degree relying on her, either by warm caring sweet words or by non-comparable cooking skills.

By the way, I am a normal happy and lucky wife.

所有跟帖: 

Thank you so much. -MeSanJose- 給 MeSanJose 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/28/2005 postreply 10:43:12

回複:Damage Control for Miss Lou -MeSanJose- 給 MeSanJose 發送悄悄話 (107 bytes) () 09/28/2005 postreply 10:44:26

已轉發給Miss Lou -替她說聲謝謝- 給 替她說聲謝謝 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/28/2005 postreply 12:29:17

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!