My story to share and my 問題?

來源: Ycart 2004-01-30 20:27:00 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1358 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ Ycart ] 在 2004-02-03 07:43:44 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
Try to file complaint with credit bureau. If you have reasonable argument, They would take it out from the credit report.
Something similar happened to me. I would like to share my story.
I had a dispute with one of my credit card company three years ago. The credit card company sold my account to a collection agency and that collection agency kept chasing me for the balance (the original balance is some fee related to the credit and the rest is the accumulated interest and penalty). I filed dispute with the credit card company and it finally agreed to waive my balance in full in formal business letter. However, it forgot to notify the collection agency as it stated in that letter. About a few months ago, the collection agency called me again. I forwarded the letter to them but they deemed the letter invalid because that credit card company had filed bankruptcy last year. I checked my credit report and found the negative information on it. I then filed complaint with the credit bureau. The credit bureau accepted my story and deleted that negative information from my credit report.
I suggest you may do the same thing.
However, I also have a question:
In my case, even if the credit bureau is already on my side, what will happen if that collection agency keeps chasing me?
Your help is greatly appreciated!

所有跟帖: 

just tell them -autumnmoon- 給 autumnmoon 發送悄悄話 (107 bytes) () 01/31/2004 postreply 00:53:00

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”