回複:You can get money

來源: freeever 2005-09-23 16:32:27 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2108 bytes)
回答: 回複:You can get moneyfreeever2005-09-23 15:25:55
It makes sense if your hu*****and's income is at least 100K per year to hire a good lawyer. My lawyer's price is $400 per hour. I spent $40K lawyer fee in total for my case. The first hour is usually free. You need to ask that before you meet with any lawyer. It is best if you consult several lawyers in your area. First, it is free (well at least all the lawyers I interviewed gave me first hour free). Then, you need to use your brain to follow their advise. I have read your previous notes. Some of my opinions ( still need to verify with your lawyer): 1) The Prenup you signed is BS.The court will provoke that. It won't work. I, the stupid innocent then student, signed. All my lawyers told me that. And the fact---it was thrown away. 2) There are so many ways to find out money transactions. And you can threaten your hu*****and to sue him in IRS, which will put him on jail long enough. Any recorded phone message or conversation (please check your lawyer if your state allows that and if there is an alternative way to get evidence). Use your brain! Your hus is proud of his money. Why don't let him speak out when he forces you to obey him? Any evidence is good.And threaten him after you get the evidence and file the divorce 3) Find his bank account and transfer money into your account (please consult your lawyer before you do that). This is normally Number 1 advice in any book related to divorce. 4) If you decide to divorce, do not back up. This is the most important. Some bastard will beg his wife to get back together, move money out, destroy evidence and file the divorce. You will be left with NOTHING. If you decide to leave him, make him pay through the nose. No sympathy. No love. 5) There is no his money in the marriage. Money belongs to you and your hu*****and. I was almost fooled by my ex. 6) You are young with short-term marriage. Do not expect to get half of his assets. And aim for lump-sum not alimony. You have to pay tax for your alimony. (My major is Econ. My ex chose the wrong woman).

Sorry for not writing in Chinese.I am willing to do so but I cannot. Good luck.

所有跟帖: 

給您留了悄悄話!謝謝! -孤獨的異鄉人- 給 孤獨的異鄉人 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/23/2005 postreply 16:47:30

I replied to your 悄悄話. -freeever- 給 freeever 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/23/2005 postreply 16:56:40

回複:回複:You can get money -問問問題- 給 問問問題 發送悄悄話 (164 bytes) () 09/23/2005 postreply 17:06:28

回複:You can get money -freeever- 給 freeever 發送悄悄話 (45 bytes) () 09/23/2005 postreply 17:20:23

別傻了,愛是給傻女人聽的,男人不需要愛,他們沒有好的 -很很治他們才是出路- 給 很很治他們才是出路 發送悄悄話 (36 bytes) () 09/23/2005 postreply 17:40:09

愛? LOL -tooSimple- 給 tooSimple 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/25/2005 postreply 14:11:30

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”