回複:回複:[注意]做ebay生意的同學們要注意了

來源: scoopydoo 2005-09-15 18:19:20 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1617 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ scoopydoo ] 在 2005-10-03 08:31:23 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
回答: [注意]做ebay生意的同學們要注意了EBAY2005-09-14 11:26:38
Here is the eligibility of F1 visa holder under immigration law. Please pay attention to the language in the brackets. If you want to do business in the US, you must apply for either E-visa or L-visa.

(F) (i) an alien having a residence in a foreign country which he has no intention of abandoning, who is a bona fide student qualified to pursue a full course of study and [who seeks to enter the United States temporarily and solely for the purpose of pursuing such a course of study] consistent with section 1184(l) of this title at an established college, university, seminary, conservatory, academic high school, elementary school, or other academic institution or in a language training program in the United States, particularly designated by him and approved by the Attorney General after consultation with the Secretary of Education, which institution or place of study shall have agreed to report to the Attorney General the termination of attendance of each nonimmigrant student, and if any such institution of learning or place of study fails to make reports promptly the approval shall be withdrawn, and (ii) the alien spouse and minor children of any alien described in clause (i) if accompanying or following to join such an alien, and (iii) an alien who is a national of Canada or Mexico, who maintains actual residence and place of abode in the country of nationality, who is described in clause (i) except that the alien's qualifications for and actual course of study may be full or part-time, and who commutes to the United States institution or place of study from Canada or Mexico;

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:回複:[注意]做ebay生意的同學們要注意了 -1985- 給 1985 發送悄悄話 (258 bytes) () 09/16/2005 postreply 08:18:37

回複:回複:回複:回複:[注意] -scoopydoo- 給 scoopydoo 發送悄悄話 (181 bytes) () 09/16/2005 postreply 09:56:49

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”