real case share

來源: cherrygr 2005-09-09 12:38:57 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1193 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ cherrygr ] 在 2005-09-14 20:47:04 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
My American hu*****and divorced before. His kid was sentenced to his exwife. I can tell you, you have to get a lawyer and don't listen to him. He is afraid of you finding a lawyer and find out the turth. My hu*****and is American, his wife cheated on him and was caught on the spot. And she didn't have a job either. But since her kid is under 12, the kid was sentenced to her and the hu*****and has to pay her 600 dollars a month and he has to give the house to her also. And he asked the judge "I'm not the one who do wrong and where I'm supposed to live?" But the judge told him they only care about the baby and the bady has to be with the mom, he can live on the street and nobody cares. So the kid is a weapon at your side. Being a foreigner doesn't make you weaker at all. You don't have job but you can make your hu*****and pay for the kid's living and if it's still not enough, you can aply for government surpport. I know a woman with 3 kids and she doesn't have a hu*****and, the government gives her 460 per month and she lives in a nice free house provided by the government. What's more, you can find a job before finishing school and take the kid back to China afterwards.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”