You did the right thing!

來源: donot 2005-08-02 09:48:08 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1165 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ donot ] 在 2005-09-09 10:38:28 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
Although you didn't ask other people's opinion, I would like to answer your concerns based on my experience.

I had samilar experience a few years ago. Ex-hu*****and was very violate at home in order to force me to agree to a divorce so that he could marry his mistress. I called police and he was arrested. After he was released from jail, he begged me to drop the charge and promised to stop his affair for the sake of our kids. However, he immediately openly admited his affair and started forcing me to divorce again after I helped him drop the charge. We ended up divorced and he didn't want any of our kids.

My point is don't feel regret for what you did. Don't feel bad on what you did to him (called the police). Your hu*****and has an affair and wants to divorce you so he doesn't cherish your love or your life together . Since he dared to come back home to scare you, instead of feeling shameful for himself, he deserved to be given a lesson by police. I would not drop the charge for my ex-hu*****and if I could redo it. He should be punished by the law if he doesn't respect others and doesn't obey the law.

Take care and good luck!

所有跟帖: 

回複:You did the right thing! -5- 給 5 發送悄悄話 (21 bytes) () 08/02/2005 postreply 19:47:34

Thanks for sharing experience -逃離?- 給 逃離? 發送悄悄話 (8 bytes) () 08/03/2005 postreply 04:35:05

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”