你先看能不能網上file I90,file成功綠卡自動extend 24個月

來源: oops_yz 2023-12-29 08:07:27 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (5025 bytes)

I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card (Green Card)

ALERT: On Sept. 26, 2022, USCIS automatically extended the validity of Permanent Resident Cards (also known as Green Cards) to 24 months for lawful permanent residents who file Form I-90. We are in the process of sending out amended receipt notices for individuals with a pending Form I-90.

On Sept. 26, 2022, USCIS automatically extended the validity of Permanent Resident Cards (also known as Green Cards) to 24 months for lawful permanent residents who file Form I-90. We are in the process of sending out amended receipt notices for individuals with a pending Form I-90. You can present an amended receipt notice with an expired Green Card as evidence of continued status. By presenting your amended receipt notice with your expired Green Card, you remain authorized to work and travel for 24 months from the expiration date on the front of your expired Green Card.

It will take some time to send out all of the amended receipt notices. If you are in urgent need of evidence of status while you wait for your amended receipt notice or your replacement Green Card, or if you need another in-person service, you may call the USCIS Contact Center to request an appointment. We encourage you to wait for your amended receipt notice instead of scheduling an appointment that you may not need.

Read more at USCIS Extends Green Card Validity Extension to 24 Months for Green Card Renewals.

Use this form to replace your Permanent Resident Card (also known as your Green Card).

所有跟帖: 

不建議,因為首先你綠卡沒丟是欺詐,其次file I-90之後移民局會安排你去打指模,你不去申請就沒法go on -天青水藍- 給 天青水藍 發送悄悄話 天青水藍 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/30/2023 postreply 01:07:29

而且你file I-90 謊報綠卡丟失後你再去簽SB-1時又還得出示綠卡,這不是不打自招你欺騙美國政府嗎? -天青水藍- 給 天青水藍 發送悄悄話 天青水藍 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/30/2023 postreply 01:10:44

不懂不要亂講,不光是丟失,過期了也是用I90 renew,就是LZ的情況 -oops_yz- 給 oops_yz 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 12/30/2023 postreply 11:33:02

我上麵已經說了file I-90 後會收到打指模通知,你不去打就不會補發 -天青水藍- 給 天青水藍 發送悄悄話 天青水藍 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/30/2023 postreply 23:30:44

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”