在訴訟前給Amazon發request信的問題

來源: chinomango 2023-08-22 20:03:20 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3280 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ chinomango ] 在 2023-08-22 20:51:14 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

擬發以下信件,是用自己的名字還是找個律師,或者網上有相關服務?謝謝

--------------------

Dear Amazon.com Services LLC,

I find myself in the unfortunate position of having to write this letter due to an unresolved dispute related to a purchase I made through your platform. My preference is to avoid court proceedings and instead find an amicable solution between us if feasible.

On May 19,2023 I purchased(PO# ???????) three boxes, each containing fifty pieces of Simpson L70Z angles from a seller on your platform named Simpson Strong-Tie Store. Upon receiving my order, I found one box in good condition, one damaged, and parts scattered, making the quantity of angles indeterminable. In addition, the third box was missing completely.

The seller provided Simpson’s contact number, indicating an affiliation with the well-known company. However, upon contacting Simpson, they denied any association with the seller and confirmed they did not sell products via Amazon, which suggests inauthenticity.

Following this, I made contact with the seller through your platform, even providing photographic evidence of the damaged product. One of the seller's representatives offered me a 50% discount for the damaged box and a refund for the missing box. Despite numerous reassurances from Amazon's customer service representatives that these details are recorded and I would receive a refund, I am yet to see any resolution or correspondence on this matter.

Under section 1723 of the California Civil Code, both Amazon and the seller are liable for this misfortune. My total payment stands at $528.24, and I am requesting a 50% refund, that is, $264.12. I would appreciate it if this amount would be sent either via a refund to my Amazon credit card or by check.

My intention is and always has been to conclude this case satisfactorily. If you wish to confer about this further, I can be reached via yzdai@hotmail.com. If I don't receive a response by September 06, 2023, I will have no option but to proceed with a lawsuit.

I genuinely hope this matter can be rectified outside of court proceedings. Failing which, I will resort to a lawsuit, where I intend to seek remuneration to the maximum extent permissible by law, encompassing additional damages, court costs, legal services costs, and accrued interest.

Awaiting a swift resolution,

Sincerely,

name

--------更新,amazon信箱內容:

"Jun 3, 2023 8:34 AM

Hi,Thank you for providing the photos. Will you be willing to keep the damaged box with a 50% discount? For the missing box do you want a replacement sent or a refund?Please advise.Thank you, Abegail...

Jun 4, 2023 8:32 PM

I can keep the damaged box with 50% dicount, for missing box pls refund no need to sent, as I already bought one box. thanks!

Jun 29, 2023 6:59 AM

Hello, Thank you for your email. Your A-Z claim is currently under investigation. A resolution will be made shortly. Thank you, Claire...

"

所有跟帖: 

直接起訴發起訴狀好了,比律師信更有威懾力。 -檸檬椰子汁- 給 檸檬椰子汁 發送悄悄話 檸檬椰子汁 的博客首頁 (111 bytes) () 08/23/2023 postreply 11:00:20

謝謝,要找律師還是網上有服務? -chinomango- 給 chinomango 發送悄悄話 chinomango 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/23/2023 postreply 16:51:15

small claim court -檸檬椰子汁- 給 檸檬椰子汁 發送悄悄話 檸檬椰子汁 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/23/2023 postreply 17:22:54

謝謝,會試試 -chinomango- 給 chinomango 發送悄悄話 chinomango 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/23/2023 postreply 19:26:01

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!