請教各位大俠,我的租戶去年七月入住,當時我並不知道對麵要蓋新樓。請看下麵的email,我應該怎麽辦?先謝謝大家

來源: 1021_xixi 2023-04-27 20:23:47 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2818 bytes)

請教各位大俠,我的租戶去年七月入住,當時我並不知道對麵要蓋新樓。請看下麵的email,我應該怎麽辦?先謝謝大家

So since January 9th there has been construction going on across the street from the apartment. It has become a major inconvenience to Zach and I over these past 3 months. I am upset that this construction was not disclosed to us when we were considering renting the apartment.

The construction is messing with my sleep as it wakes me up at 6:45-7am every morning except Sundays. It also has begun to affect my productivity as I work from home. The noise from the site is enough to shake the whole apartment sometimes, making it impossible to ignore on bad days.

Language in the lease we agreed to notes that we should have "Quiet Enjoyment" of the apartment. I understand that the construction is out of your control. However, I wish you would have disclosed the construction to us when we applied for the apartment as we both work from home full time.

As such we are hoping you will consider a reduction in our rent due to the noise. We are hoping for a 20% reduction to rectify the issue.

I was trying to avoid writing you this email for the past month, but the noise has truly worn me down.

所有跟帖: 

讓他們搬走好了,你還能怎麽樣。降租是不行的 -檸檬椰子汁- 給 檸檬椰子汁 發送悄悄話 檸檬椰子汁 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/27/2023 postreply 21:29:02

一切照租約走,對方不付租金,就走程序趕人。 -單身老貓- 給 單身老貓 發送悄悄話 單身老貓 的博客首頁 (398 bytes) () 04/28/2023 postreply 17:33:14

法壇看見的租戶問題都是因為人的矛盾,我真看不出你的顧慮 -慧惠- 給 慧惠 發送悄悄話 慧惠 的博客首頁 (372 bytes) () 04/29/2023 postreply 05:14:04

這是一個合理的要求。看你願意留他們還是找新人吧 -fazcsco- 給 fazcsco 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/23/2023 postreply 17:06:00

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!