the best interest of child

來源: 純屬意外 2005-05-15 14:23:18 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1191 bytes)
回答: how old is the child?純屬意外2005-05-15 12:41:02
think about this question: Why you want the child? what can you offer him? you really want the child or just want to piss the other side off ?

sorry that i don't have any child, so I am not sure what the answer will be.

but let's assume that you just don't want to pay the child support to the wife because of some reasons, then you can ask the court to put it in the judgment, say, u agree to pay tuition, medical expenses, health insurance ...directly to the school, doctor, or insurance company.

by the way, child support will be calculated as per the relevent state statute. all you have to do is to pay the statutory percentage (that is the minimum amount), nobody can really force you to pay more than your pro rata share.

I am really not sure if joint custody would be a better choice than sole custody...especially when parties here are hostile against each other, joint custody merely gives you guys more topics to argue.

if the wife is willing to cooperate, that will definitely be better.in any of the case, attorney, court will just walk away after the judgment is entered. the couple are the people who are gonna live with the judgment.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”