隻是遞交文書,當然可以不開門,但是她拿著刀開門了。

來源: 檸檬椰子汁 2022-03-14 06:33:24 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3600 bytes)

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/public-safety/story/2022-03-11/footage-shows-law-enforcement-fatally-shoot-woman-during-service-of-little-italy-eviction-notice

It starts with body-worn camera footage from Deputy Jason Bunch, who knocks on the door and rings a doorbell at Li’s fifth-floor condo. She opens the door, and Bunch confirms her name and hands her paperwork.

“Here’s a notice to evict,” he says.

“What?” she replies, taking the paperwork.

“Here’s your notice for ...” Bunch starts to say when he suddenly notices Li holding a large butcher knife or meat cleaver in her right hand, down at her side.

Bunch points at the knife, then draws his handgun as he says: “Put the knife down right now or I’m gonna (expletive) shoot.” He continues to repeat the order, yelling: “Put the knife down. Put the (expletive) knife down,” according to the video.

Li shouts back for him to put his gun down. “How could I know you are not intruder?” she asks him.

Bunch keeps her at gunpoint, yelling for her to put the weapon down, alternating between calling it a knife and a gun.

“Put the gun down, ma’am, I’m gonna shoot you. Put the (expletive) gun down,” he yells.

Sheriff’s officials said in the video that Li accused Bunch of being an “imposter.” She can be heard yelling “Call the police.”

所有跟帖: 

她讓那個人出示警察證件,但他沒做 -xiaoxiao2013- 給 xiaoxiao2013 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/14/2022 postreply 08:47:31

所有在場的警員都是製服警員,它們製服上的警徽就是證件。 -單身老貓- 給 單身老貓 發送悄悄話 單身老貓 的博客首頁 (123 bytes) () 03/14/2022 postreply 10:48:12

學習啦, 俺見警察都低頭走, 不敢看,不知戴的啥, 象老鼠見貓式的。下次看見警察俺留意 -xiaoxiao2013- 給 xiaoxiao2013 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/14/2022 postreply 11:11:17

警徽上有流水號,你可以要求對方提供這個流水號,對方依法不能拒絕 -單身老貓- 給 單身老貓 發送悄悄話 單身老貓 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/14/2022 postreply 16:58:09

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”