The official website should list info for cash price.

來源: 8523 2022-03-13 14:54:44 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1371 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 8523 ] 在 2022-03-13 14:59:43 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

This test is unnecessary for a lot of pregnant women and the website is promoting its service. It is very misleading for consumers when the website lists only the low price and didn't mention anything like patients who wanted to pay cash price would need to pay a much higher price...As a regular patient, it is hard to tell the difference between 'insured but denied due to not cover' vs. 'insured but denied due to not authorized'. It is reasonable for me to think that 'not covered' is due to 'not authorized'. Given that the info is listed on its website to promote this service to the general public, I don't think I need to possess expert knowledge in order to interpret the info. Nevertheless, I even called the quest lab before the test and the person was not able to provide me with any useful price info.

In addition, the full cash price itself (2700+) is way higher than the reasonable amount for this kind of test, according to the usual prices charged by different types of medical services. Anyway, I understand it is at the lab's discretion to charge the price. However, as a consumer, I also have the right to receive unbiased information from its official website to facilitate my decision-making. I'll try to keep negotiating with the lab and will bear any consequences.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”