關於軍方房客要提前終止條約- not because of relocation

來源: xiaofengjiayuan 2019-08-20 10:45:54 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2471 bytes)

以下是我從military租戶處收到的電子郵件。 他原計劃在這裏待3年,並於去年7月和我們簽訂了3年的租賃協議。 今天他突然發了郵件給我.他得到了軍方的提升,並將留在我們的城市更長時間。 所以在同一個小區買了房子. 告知他將於9月15日搬出去。我有幾個問題。

1.在這種情況下,他是否可以終止租賃合同基於military orders

2.如果沒有,我可以向他收取租金損失,以及租賃中間更換租戶的費用.清潔費用等嗎?

3.我是否可以適當收取我個人花在 尋找新房客的時間的費用。 如果可以,$20-30/hour

4, 當我找到新房客的時候,我是否可以要求比我現在更高的房租(我給他租金低於市場價格是因為他簽了三年租約)

我今天就把房子放入市場.可他們一直等到房子買下來才通知我,錯過了最好的找房客時間. 

I recently received a promotion in the Army that will increase my assignment time in Naperville. My initial assignment was for three years; my new assignment will now be for five. My wife and I have had some discussion on how to move forward with our housing situation and we came to the conclusion it no longer make finical sense for our family to rent for such a long time. There is an opportunity to purchase a home in steeple run and we have decided to do so. We recently made an offer to purchase a home and it was accepted. 

Christy and I both understand the situation this puts you in knowing we had agreed to a long-term lease. Hopefully, you understand that we made this decision based on what is best for our family. Also, we understand that we will lose our security deposit for breaking the lease. 

Of course, we will work with you to support showing the house as we move out. We will be out of the house on the 14 of September, the last day of our current rent period. We will keep you posted on any changes and if we will be out sooner.

We thank you for the opportunity to rent your home. We did not come to this decision lightly and do apologize for putting you in this situation. 

Thanks for understanding,

John

所有跟帖: 

君子愛財取之有道.... -單身老貓- 給 單身老貓 發送悄悄話 單身老貓 的博客首頁 (688 bytes) () 08/20/2019 postreply 11:56:20

老貓可能看到案子太多了,所以得饒人就饒. 如果天下人均如老貓,天下太平亦. 但是我幾點想法: -xiaofengjiayuan- 給 xiaofengjiayuan 發送悄悄話 xiaofengjiayuan 的博客首頁 (648 bytes) () 08/20/2019 postreply 12:55:24

照合約處理,如果是軍中平民文職人員(沒有軍銜)不需要依據軍職人員調職的方式處理 -單身老貓- 給 單身老貓 發送悄悄話 單身老貓 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/20/2019 postreply 18:16:58

這個和軍人無關. 這是個文官.打過幾次交道,不是個讓人喜歡的人. 斤斤計較 -xiaofengjiayuan- 給 xiaofengjiayuan 發送悄悄話 xiaofengjiayuan 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/20/2019 postreply 12:57:17

讚同老貓!我的房客,什麽時候搬走,都不會為難他們的。如果他們願意,就收押金,如果不願意,就退還押金。 -相對強度- 給 相對強度 發送悄悄話 相對強度 的博客首頁 (119 bytes) () 08/20/2019 postreply 18:19:06

那還要合同幹什麽呢 -gqc- 給 gqc 發送悄悄話 gqc 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/20/2019 postreply 18:36:33

+1 -xiaofengjiayuan- 給 xiaofengjiayuan 發送悄悄話 xiaofengjiayuan 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/20/2019 postreply 22:52:33

難道合同中沒有關於提前終止租約條款嗎? 如果有,照章辦事。如果沒有,你理缺,試著 -笑薇.- 給 笑薇. 發送悄悄話 笑薇. 的博客首頁 (53 bytes) () 08/20/2019 postreply 13:17:12

你這個房客確實很不地道;30天通知都沒有。 -gqc- 給 gqc 發送悄悄話 gqc 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/20/2019 postreply 14:40:18

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”