Traffic trial needs help

I got a citation in Dec. 13, 2004 for “failure to stopping for a school bus while its red light flashing”. I will defend myself on May 2, 2005 as I was noticed yesterday. My question is if I could use that I never got “speedy trial (with 45 days)” as part of my defense (in MD). I had evidence of the road I drove is actually a divided highway. I never had any traffic violation before. The policewoman told me the reason that she gave me the ticket is the barrier between the roads was not long enough to be considered as divided highway (in her opinion). But I have never found any length requirement for a divided highway so far.

By the way, my name and birth were recorded wrong on the citation. Also, do I need to get the officer’s note regarding this citation to be better prepared for the coming trial?

Thanks in advance

所有跟帖: 

法律的事,最好是去TRIL,不然影響你的身份,以後的一切 -花錢免災吧- 給 花錢免災吧 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/24/2005 postreply 15:58:27

Traffic citation doesn't affec -your-statu- 給 your-statu 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/24/2005 postreply 18:20:15

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!