Laomao, Thanks for your reply. Some miscommunication is to clari

回答: 回應單身老貓2017-01-05 02:07:21

The pain from difficult urination was not caused by insufficient workforce. Acutally, around 10:50 PM, Dec 20th, the nurses showed up in a few seconds after I pressed the button to call them. Unfortunatly, one surse did not know how to use catheter, the other was just following my doctor's instruction: no catheter was ordered. She did not check at the moment that my bladder was really full. More than an hour later, she used a scanner to check my belly and bladdr and found 1000 ml urine was there. She then called my doctor to request catheter and my doctor approved the request or ordered the catheter instantly. Under 100 ml/hour IVF, nearly 8 hours later, she should know that my bladder must have a lot urine when I was woken up and I called her. I meant, this pain was not necessary, and avoidable. 

If I were kept in the hospital for another night (Christmas Day night), and just another night, there would be no such extra pain.

I did not mention or guess the purpose of "non-sterile" gauze sponge used by the surgeon. I just saw the pricing facts on eBay or Amazon.com: sterial gauze sponge is in small package with much higher price and non-steril gauze sponge is in large package with a lower price. Absolutely, the gauze sponge used was new and even the non-sterile gauze did not cause any problem. My concern is: the surgeon shold follow the rules he and his associate setup.

The misdiagnosis from previous clinic after CT-Scan was conducted (in late 2014) was out of date. No case can be established for this: case must be filed in two years after the practice. The CT-Scan in late 2014 did not find anything wrong, and the CT-Scan in last December DID find something wrong, even though at the end, it turned out to be something else (from intussusception to tumor).

Anyway, I did not intend to file law suits. Since even Laomao also acknowledged that the practice had some mistake (perfect cases are rare), I would like to use these incidence as grounds to negotiate discount on charges/fees.

High appreciation for everyone's reply.

所有跟帖: 

你需要中國式的派出所警察來調解。這就是為什麽這兒沒律師接。 -hello2002- 給 hello2002 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/05/2017 postreply 08:01:18

您就繼續去 "negotiate discount.." 祝您.... -單身老貓- 給 單身老貓 發送悄悄話 單身老貓 的博客首頁 (85 bytes) () 01/05/2017 postreply 16:55:38

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!