Canadian Immigration

來源: Hudson 2005-02-11 11:49:06 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1424 bytes)
I just want to share my experience with those people who want to apply for Canadian Immigration but don't want to spend several thousand dollars hiring an immigration consulting firm.

Before I submit my application package in January 2004, I was thinking of hiring an Immigration Consulting firm. After a few phone calls to those firms with a few key questions, I have decided that I can do it myself and would rather spend those money on a big flat screen plazma TV. A month after I sent out the application, I got the confimation letter from Buffalo with my File number. Another seven months, I received the second letter saying an interview is not necessary and asking me for medical exam, police certificate, bank statement, etc. Last week, I received the third letter saying the processing of my application is complete. They want to issue me visa and ask for my passport.

So I guess I just proved it. You don't need an Immigration Lawyer, at least for Canadian Immigration. Well, it might take some people a much longer time because they need an interveiw. I would think most people who are working in the US on H1B visa can get away without an interview. One thing you have to be very careful is that you need to ANSWER to whatever they ask for, although you do not have to submit the exact documents described on their websites or in their letter. Otherwise your application is incomplete.

所有跟帖: 

I agree with U. -WanShi- 給 WanShi 發送悄悄話 (355 bytes) () 02/11/2005 postreply 12:39:02

請律師就象買保險,沒事行,有事就後悔了 -I-DONOTAGR- 給 I-DONOTAGR 發送悄悄話 (764 bytes) () 02/11/2005 postreply 14:47:15

Not necessary -JustPassBy- 給 JustPassBy 發送悄悄話 (256 bytes) () 02/12/2005 postreply 11:31:59

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”