如何索賠-追尾事故

來源: MEIYUE 2005-01-18 20:46:08 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2273 bytes)
one weeks ago,I drived in the line that you can turn right also you can go stright,前麵所有的車STOP,也停車 since the triffic light is red,I was the last car on that line,I stop there at least three-four minutes.後麵車passed the intersection 就撞上 the back of my car.He even didn't see the fifteen cars in front of him,speed up and hit my car due to the light in front of him turned to green,he might dream somthing or think his work and forgot driving.
When car accidence happened,my small daughter(two and half years old) was in car.Then she was sent to emergency department since she fell sleep after car accidence.There are some very kind persons called 911,two ambulence came and I refused go to hospital since I must follow with my daughter.Thanks God,after all examinations, right now she is OK!But we should do follow up any time.警察來了,完全是對方的錯.That guy's 保險公司付醫藥費.
Since the person was polite when car accidence happened,I think I was ok and don't want waste too much money althought the guy pay all fee( since the car of the guy was totally damaged,I think).I am really good-heart person.But right now when my daught came back to home,she always scream when she was sleep.We are so worry about our daugher's situation.We observed her every day very closely,we are so worry about there are some problems with my daughter later,no body can guaranty it .I also keep 脖子疼,headache until now.First I want to 讓對方走人,don't want to ask any 索賠 since we never knew this kind of matter before.
Meanwhile I also ordered several tickets for my family and want to come back China two days later.Right now ,we couldn't come back and the tickets are nonrefundable.We lost more than $1500.
That's why Some friends of us suggested 請律師打官司,同時向肇事者保險公司索賠。不過 I never met this situation before,I don't know how to do that?Also If we 向對方索賠,一般能拿到多少錢?If we 耽誤大量時間和精力治療不說,還倒貼錢 for lawer,it seems no worth of doing that.
大家身旁有這樣的例子嗎?處理過程和結果是怎樣的?
大家有沒有什麽好的建議?謝謝!
I appreciated any suggestions from you.Sorry for typing English and Chinese same time since I couldn't type Chinese in my computer.

所有跟帖: 

不成功不收費的那種 -快找律師- 給 快找律師 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/19/2005 postreply 00:04:23

估計拿不了幾個錢, 我一個朋友也是這種情況, 給了800 -律師還要拿一部分- 給 律師還要拿一部分 發送悄悄話 (185 bytes) () 01/19/2005 postreply 04:57:35

My own story -iknow- 給 iknow 發送悄悄話 (588 bytes) () 01/19/2005 postreply 09:38:24

回複:My own story -iknow- 給 iknow 發送悄悄話 (444 bytes) () 01/19/2005 postreply 09:58:07

How to find the lawer -MEIYUE- 給 MEIYUE 發送悄悄話 (103 bytes) () 01/20/2005 postreply 07:10:57

回複:How to find the lawer -iknow- 給 iknow 發送悄悄話 (986 bytes) () 01/20/2005 postreply 12:45:44

In Washington DC area -MEIYUE- 給 MEIYUE 發送悄悄話 (319 bytes) () 01/20/2005 postreply 15:22:35

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!