不對吧,沒有自動Deferred Disposition這說

來源: 慧惠 2015-12-30 14:28:35 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1763 bytes)

在德州,交通ticket是你這麽做,Minor in Possession of Alcohol應該是刑事案,你還是需要見法官的。

Plea Options

Not Guilty Pleas

If not guilty of M.I.P., enter a plea of not guilty with the court clerk on or prior to your appearance date stated on the ticket. Prepare for your defense at a bench or jury trial. Ask the court clerk to issue subpoenas for those witnesses necessary for your defense. Seek the advice of an attorney prior to trial.

Guilty Pleas

If you are guilty of M.I.P., you may enter a plea of no contest or guilty and ask the court clerk for an uncontested hearing with the judge on the issue of punishment. At the hearing, introduce yourself to the judge and explain that you desire to avoid an M.I.P. conviction on your record. Therefore, you request that the court grant you Deferred Disposition.

Deferred Disposition

The judge may defer further proceedings without entering an adjudication of guilt and place you on probation for a period not to exceed 180 days. At the conclusion of the deferral period, if you present evidence that you complied with the requirements imposed by the Court, the judge shall dismiss the M.I.P. complaint and note in the docket that there is not a final conviction. However, a subsequent M.I.P. will enhanced punishment.

In most cases, the judge will grant Deferred Disposition and order six months probation, community service, attendance at an alcohol education workshop and court costs.

所有跟帖: 

估計樓主隻是沒意識到還得跑一趟法庭,親耳聆聽聽法官的裁決,盡管沒有律師幫助也能得到deferred disposition. -水中撈月- 給 水中撈月 發送悄悄話 水中撈月 的博客首頁 (134 bytes) () 12/30/2015 postreply 15:41:43

是得跑一趟法庭。 法官問:你認罪嗎?他就回答認罪。 -Lucy95- 給 Lucy95 發送悄悄話 (450 bytes) () 12/30/2015 postreply 18:00:50

布什的女兒還用假證件去酒吧呢。犯這個錯不說明孩子壞。(隻要他沒酒後駕車。) 但是, -N.- 給 N. 發送悄悄話 N. 的博客首頁 (195 bytes) () 12/30/2015 postreply 23:17:27

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”