回複:回複:Update:妻孕,因工卡不得不離職一月,女老板威脅趕人

來源: hfhe 2004-12-12 21:24:21 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1391 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ hfhe ] 在 2004-12-17 11:17:36 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
"How comes you want to get all the benefits, but doesn't even want to pay your fair share."
did I say that, my friend? this is probably how rumors are born and spread. if u don't understand what do i mean to hire a lawyer for free, keep quiet.

my wife has talked to her boss about her labor card and ask for her understanding, but still (i think intentionally) got several days late than the date set arbitrarily by her boss. what she do may
be legal, but not sympathetic.

winning our case maybe difficult, but not impossible. if win, either 1). we got a decent compensation and sign a contract to give the lawyer a higher than normal percentage of compensation; or 2). my wife go back to work (probably not in the same department) and the company pay the lawyer's fee,
in any case, if winning, the lawyer will not just get nothing like u've imagined. but since chance is low and the lawyer is self-willing to do that, if lose because the lawyer is not strong enough or for whatever reasons, we don't want
to take the risk because this could end up with 10,000 lawyer's fee (~$200/hr for a normal lawyer, do u know?), which is not acceptable for us. our case is not like a divorce or fight for somebody's life.

we need some good (if he is willing and can prove) lawyer for help, not asking help for absolutely free, how come you ask those questions?

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:回複:Update:妻孕,因工卡不得不離職一月, -Bodd- 給 Bodd 發送悄悄話 (159 bytes) () 12/13/2004 postreply 04:36:08

回複:回複:回複:回複:Update:妻孕,因工卡不得不離職一月, -hfhe- 給 hfhe 發送悄悄話 (18 bytes) () 12/16/2004 postreply 09:07:08

回複:回複:回複:Update:妻孕,因工卡不得不離職一月,女老板威脅趕 -HenryLi- 給 HenryLi 發送悄悄話 (266 bytes) () 12/13/2004 postreply 20:09:50

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”